Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Isaura, Fatou and Luis Arturo Present!


Hi everybody,
Here are some wonderful examples of your work during the layered curriculum activity. Isaura presented a model of the water solution the neighbors created for the garden. Sorry about the sound as it's not so great, but I think you will understand the idea. Second is Fatou and Luis Arturo (Luis is a little camera shy!) presenting their song about Sae Young. Let them know what you think (in a professional way, please!) and let me know if you would like to add any of your work to this blog to show all of your classmates what a great job you did.

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha!! Oh my God Mr this video is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love it but am I that fat loll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you aren't fat. I had to compress the video to fit it on the blog so the people look a little funny. Sorry!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete